• Substitute Teaching

    Rochelle Park School District


    Substitute Teachers in the State of New Jersey need one of the following credentials.

    A) New Jersey educator credential or,

    B) Substitute certificate (must have 60 college credits)

    If you have one of the above documents and would like to be considered for our Subtitute list, please email Mrs. Kobylarz your resume, copy of A or B along with your last fingerprint clearnance. 

    If you are a Rochelle Park resident and need to obtain a substitute certification please contact Mrs. Ellen Kobylarz for further information regarding this process. If you are not a Rochelle Park resident then you need to be sponsored by the district where you reside. Once you have your certificate then you would be able to apply to work in the Rochelle Park district. 

    Ellen Kobylarz

    201-843-3120 ext. 514