Midland School Mission Statement
We envision an educational community which inspires and empowers all students to become self-sufficient and thrive in a complex, global society.
- Establish and maintain a shared responsibility among home, school and the greater community which fosters student learning, accountability, and citizenship.
- To provide curricula that enables all students to meet or exceed current national, state and local standards.
- We will utilize a variety of formative and summative assessments in order to differentiate and guide instruction.
- The district, as a Professional Learning Community, will provide on-going professional development training and opportunities for collaboration among faculty and staff.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment where all students have free access to academic and extra-curricular programs.